Pinnacle Climate Technologies (PCT) prides itself on going the extra mile to utilize the best freight carriers for service at reasonable rates. Unfortunately, freight damage may still occur.
It is the responsibility of the consignee to inspect all shipments before accepting goods from any carrier.
Pinnacle assumes no responsibility for damages occurring in transit. All deliveries with missing items or visible damage, (ripped, dented, broken, crushed, etc.) must be noted on the bill of lading or delivery receipt and immediately reported to PCT. Damages and freight claims will not be processed after 10 business days of accepting delivery. No Exceptions.
DAMAGED OR MISSING ITEMS
- Any issue(s) MUST be notated on the Receipt of Delivery or Bill of Lading.
- Contact Pinnacle Climate Technologies Customer Care Center.
- PCT will contact the carrier, fill out the appropriate paperwork and file the freight claim.*
- PCT will send the customer replacement(s) at no charge.*
- Verify with the carrier if we are required to use them for the replacement shipment (some require this and others do not).
- Customer must be compliant with carrier’s reasonable requests for viewing and inspecting packages.
- PCT is unable to file claims that are sent Collect or 3rd Party Collect.
Note: Once you/your customer signs, you/they take possession/ownership of the product.
- You or your customer (in case of drop ship) is responsible for contacting the carrier, filling out the appropriate paperwork, and filing the freight claim. The company or individual filing the claim will be reimbursed by the freight carrier.
- If a replacement shipment is requested, a new sales order must be submitted through our Customer Care Center, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The same carrier must be used for the replacement order.
It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect the products within a reasonable time frame. Concealed damage claims must be filed within 10 days of the receipt of the shipment. No Exceptions.