Americ Confined Space Ventilation Accessories
AM-DS1225, AM-DS1225CB, AM-DS1215, AM-DS0825CB, AM-DS0815, AM-DS0825, AM-DS2025, AM-DP1225, AM-DP1215, AM-DP1225CB, AM-DP0815, AM-DP0825, AM-DP0825CB, AM-DP2025, AM-DPC1225, AM-DDISP1225-4P, AM-DDISP500, AM-DDISP500FR, AM-CA12, AM-CG08, AM-CG12, AM-CG20, AM-DSR0825, AM-DSR1225, AM-DCP0825, AM-DCP1225
Americ® VAF Series ventilators are available with a full line of accessories.
- Premium Ducting – Extremely rugged and durable flame retardant ducting for demanding conditions and long life. Single ply PVC vinyl coated polyester fabric with 10 gage spring steel wire helix and external PVC wearstrip. UL 94V-O flame retardant (self-extinguishing); meets NFPA 701 standards.
- Standard Ducting – Industry standard quality ducting for everyday use. Single ply, PVC vinyl-coated polyester fabric with 15-gage spring steel wire helix and external PVC wearstrip. PVC coated polyester fastening cuffs at both ends with industry standard spring buckle cinches. Flame retardant. Available in 8" (15', 25'), 12" (15', 25') and 20" (25') sizes. Integrated carrying bags available with 8"x 25', 12"x 25' and 20"x 25' ducts.
- Disposable Ducting – Available in 500 foot rolls and can be cut to any length. Made of 4 mil disposable ducting. For use on the exhaust side of blower only.
- Duct Carriers – Ergonomically designed to hold up to 25' each of standard or premium ducting. Keeps ducting contained, clean and dry, for ease of transport and longer life. Available for 8" and 12" ducting only.
- Duct Storage – Made of durable metal for safe duct storage. Stores up to two 15' duct lengths or one 25' duct. Holds compressed duct securely with the retention bar while allowing for easy removal. Designed with a centrally located handle to maximize portability. Available for 8" and 12" ducting only.
- Duct Couplers – Metal circular ring connects multiple sections of duct. Available for duct diameters.
- Reducers – Steel reducers provide quick and easy connection to various sizes of duct. Used on both the exhaust and extraction side.
Your Inquiry has been updated!