BIGDOG Circulation Fan
BD72-208460-3, BDVFD240-1N4FD, BDVFD240-1N4FI, BDVFD240N1, BDVFD240N4, BDVFD400-3N4FD, BDVFD400-3N4FI, BDVFD400N1, BDVFD400N4, BDMNTPOLE30DEG, BDMNTPOLE30-LP, BDMNTPOLE90DEG, BDMNTPOLE90-LP, BDMNTWALL30DEG, BDMNTWALL90DEG, BD-LPMC, BDMISTKIT, BDCABLEKIT15
BIGDOG® provides the cooling employees need in the summer to stay safe and more productive, while de-stratifying (pushing warm air down from the ceiling) in the winter to increase comfort and lower energy costs. The BIGDOG uses high volume, high speed airflow to move massive amounts of air. Cooling effect is due to the high velocity, compared to typical low speed ceiling fans. The BIGDOG is engineered to provide over 60,000 cfm of air movement and cool a 200 x 35 foot area.
Features and Benefits:
- Extremely quiet operations, at even the highest speeds, allowing for easy conversation and more comfortable working conditions
- Durable fiberglass air deflectors for adjusting airflow
- Fits conveniently in corridors and between sprinklers
- Specially designed cable, pole and wall mounts available for proper place placement to deliver maximum airflow
- Can be used with variable speed drive for smooth speed adjustment requiring as little as 300 watts of power, leading to best in class energy efficiency of 40 cfm/watt
- Single phase model available by special order
- Two year warranty
Mist Control System
Mist Control System (MCS) is available to control the misting accessory of your BIGDOG. The MCS senses ambient humidity and turns off the BIGDOG low pressure misting system when humidity rises, ensuring floors do not get wet and the air does not get over saturated.