Galvanized Slantwall Exhaust Fans
425S34, 545B2G-3-UA, 425S1, 245S12, 245S12-3V, 303S12, 305S34-2-115, 305S12, 363S12, 363S34, 363SDD12, 363SDD12-3, 365S34-2-115, 365S12-3V, 365S12, 365S34, 483S1, 483S112, 483S1-2, 483S34-3, 485S1, 485S112, 485S112-3, 485S1-2, 485S1-3V, 485S34, 485S112-3V, 485S1-3, 425S1-2, 425S34-2, 543S112G, 543S112G-3, 543S2G, 543S2G-3, 545S112G, 545S112G-3, 545S2G, 545S2G-3, 243SDD12-2-115, 245SDD12, 245SDD12-50, 303SDD12
Schaefer slant wall exhaust fans are the first choice of growers and other building owners looking for very low cost, high volume exhaust fans that flush-mount from inside the building and shed water and snow, once installed. Designed for high airflow and high efficiency and available in many sizes and configurations to meet application requirements. Fans ship fully assembled with aluminum inlet shutters, self-adjusting belt tensioner (on belt-drive models) and galvanized outlet guard.
Features and Benefits:
- G90 galvanized construction, for corrosion resistance
- Totally enclosed, thermally protected motors for safety and long life
- Easy belt replacement, minimal maintenance required
- Remote Lubrication System optional
- Suitable for buildings with up to 6" wall thickness using standard rough-in dimensions.
- Available in belt drive or direct drive
- Two year warranty
- Made in the USA
Available with VFD compatible 3-phase motors for increased energy efficiency and ventilation flexibility
Slantwall Exhaust Fan Specifications and Performance SELECTION GUIDE
Slantwall Exhaust Fans Rough-in Dimensions GUIDE