Hazardous Location Large Exhaust Fans
Fiberglass Exhaust Fans
Designed for exhausting high volumes of air from factories, warehouses, and other locations with atmospheres containing flammable or explosive vapors, gases, or dusts. Fans have a spark proof design to minimize the potential for the fan being the ignition source of an explosion in a hazardous location.
Motors are UL Listed for Class I, Division I, Groups C & D, and Class 2, Division 1, Groups E, F, & G for flammable vapors and combustible dust environments.
Fiberglass exhaust fans are an energy efficient (high cfm/watt) and cost effective solution for exhausting air from a wide range of hazardous location applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Non-sparking aluminum blades for increased safety
- Matched high quality motors and blades for maximum airflow
- Integrated aluminum inlet shutter and powder coated outlet guard
- Easy belt replacement and optional Remote Lubrication System for ease of maintenance
- Self-adjusting belt tensioner for long belt life
- Mounts flush to interior wall; suitable for buildings with up to 12” wall thickness
- Ships fully assembled
- Two year fan warranty; 15 year housing warranty
- Made in the USA