Hazardous Location Small Exhaust Fans
PFM1600-1-HL, PFM2000-1-HL, PFM2400-1-HL, PFM2400-3-HL
Polyethylene Exhaust Fans
A robust and versatile solution for exhausting moderate amounts of the air containing flammable or explosive vapors, gases, or dusts. Fans have a spark proof design to minimize the potential for the fan being the ignition source of an explosion in a hazardous location.
Motors are UL Listed for Class I, Division I, Groups C & D, and Class 2, Division 1, Groups E, F, & G for flammable vapors and combustible dust environments.
The fans provide an energy efficient and cost effective solution for exhausting air and moisture from a wide range of hazardous location applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Three sizes - 16", 20" and 24" diameters
- Non-sparking aluminum blades for increased safety
- Anti-static polyethylene gray housing for safety and corrosion resistance
- Thermally protected, heavy-duty, maintenance free, 1 speed motor for optimal performance
- Matched high quality motors and blades for maximum airflow
- Integrated aluminum inlet shutter and powder coated outlet guard
- Mounts flush to interior wall; suitable for buildings with up to 10" wall thickness
- Ships fully assembled
- Two year fan warranty; 25 year housing warranty
- Made in the USA