MASTER Confined Space Ventilators
MASTER® 8" and 12" Confined Space Ventilator with Attached Ducting/Canister All-in-One Unit
The ideal workhorse, the ventilator is perfect for small confined spaces, such as manholes and sewers. This compact unit delivers maximum airflow for a safe, comfortable and controlled work environment. The ventilator and canister can be purchased as a complete unit or as separate pieces.
The canister is ergonomically designed and keeps 25' length of ducting clean, dry and contained for ease of transport and longer life.
Features and Benefits:
- Dual walled polyethylene housing design, delivers exceptional durability and long life
- 8 motor mount vanes in separate poly sleeve to absorb external forces without disturbing the internal mechanisms or airflow
- Rubber draw latch for easy tool-free attachment to canister
- 25' single ply PVC vinyl coated polyester ducting with a standard fastening cuff at the end
- MASTER yellow for high visibility and increased safety
- Stackable for efficient storage and work space
- Lightweight for easy portability
- ETL listed for compliance with North American safety standards
- One year warranty
The ventilator and ducting/canister all-in-one unit can be purchased as a complete unit or as separate pieces.
MASTER - The professional’s choice since 1953