VersaFog Portable High Pressure Mist Fan System
The VersaFog® family of powerful, self-contained, high pressure mist cooling systems uses the natural phenomenon of evaporative cooling, to economically reduce air temperature by 30°F up to 65 feet from the unit. This high pressure system atomizes water droplets, to increase the speed of evaporation and minimize wetness compared to lower pressure mist systems. Garden hose with at least 15 PSI water pressure is required.
Base unit includes misting fan and ¾ hp, 1,000 PSI, Industrial CAT pump with automatic low-pressure shut-off. Additional satellite fans can be connected to the base unit with quick connect line, 1 additional for 36" fans and two additional 24" or 30" fans.
Features and Benefits:
- Automatic low-pressure shut-off to prevent pump damage
- OSHA compliant guard spacing on 24” and 30” models
- 25 foot cord with integrated 20 amp GFCI plug with 15 amp circuit adapter plug included
- UL507 rated for outdoor use for 24" and 30" models
- Rugged polyethylene housing included for 36" model, optional rugged polyethylene housing offered with 24" and 30" models
- Some assembly required
- Two year limited warranty
- Made in the USA